Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pillow Fights and Honey Milk

Tonight I leave for Kyrgyzstan and I just uploaded some pictures from the past two weeks hanging out at the Crowe house with my seven Other Siblings.  It's been such a pleasant time.  Bronwyn and Broderic have grown into people I now consider my good friends.  Brent and Tucker...wow, off to Ukrainian school soon!  Clark and Noah didn't remember me very well after three years because they were only two and four when I left, but after a few days of lurking around corners and forgetting my name they warmed up.

A big snuggly pillow fight expedited the process one morning...

Clarky Smile
An Uncharacteristically Soulful Look from Noah
Trounced!
  And I have to say that among the funny moments of the week the best was when we were making toast (which we did a lot).  Noah was eying mine in its precarious location on the edge of the counter.  I told him it was mine.  His response?  "Well, I accidentally walked by it and my lips got on it."  Well, my lips were accidentally gonna get on his face. 

Typical Noah Face.
Incorrigible.  Now, at the end of the trip, Noah knows me not as Cassie, or even Cass, but as "Honey Milk," which also serves as a ritual chant when he sees me.  I made them a simple drink of warm milk with honey one night and stuck somewhere in his consciousness.  I am charmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment